From the Land of Sky Blue Waters

No, this isn't a blog about Hamms Beer. It's a blog about me, Anne. I'm a Montana girl who now calls Minnesota home. I'm missing the mountains and my family but loving the lakes and Peter. I wanted a way for everyone to keep tabs on me. So voila mon blog.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Computing Upgrade

Who has two antlers and a new laptop?
This girl! The laptop also has a photo booth (that's right, it's a Mac) that results in awesome pictures like this one.

My old laptop put in three years of good, reliable service. Lately it had been showing signs of being past its prime and in danger of suddenly dying on me. Not good if you're using it for school. The battery had stopped working, and overall efficiency had really declined.

So now I have a shiny white computer that seems very, very cool.

In other news, Josie is HUGE and the Olympics are awesome. Pete rides his bike all the time to make the most of the nice weather and Fredo is my main man. :) I'm headed home for a visit next week and I'm super excited.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just want to know whether it is a Minnesota moose or a Montana moose (it has to be a moose with those shovels!).

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Nice! Mac's are awesome.

    Have a fun trip home.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger anne elizabeth fern said…

    Montana moose for sure! They are much better than those silly Minnesota mooses :) Seriously though, I have seen many Montana moose, but not a single one in Minnesota yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home