From the Land of Sky Blue Waters

No, this isn't a blog about Hamms Beer. It's a blog about me, Anne. I'm a Montana girl who now calls Minnesota home. I'm missing the mountains and my family but loving the lakes and Peter. I wanted a way for everyone to keep tabs on me. So voila mon blog.

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Summer List

Summer goes by so fast! It's easy to miss out on some of the important things without realizing it. So I'm making a list of things that a person should try to do every summer. (I definitely have not gotten to all of them this summer, but maybe next summer I'll do better).

have a root beer float
eat corn on the cob
go to a baseball game
go swimming in a river or lake
walk barefoot
see fireflies
grill
camping
drink ice tea AND lemonade
take a trip
eat strawberries and ice cream
go for walks
go to a farmer's market
eat watermelon
eat cherries
spray your dog with the garden hose

So now I'm tired and I have a headache. So I'm going to bed. I may edit this list more later if inspiration strikes. Or not :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home